Learn 4 languages on one day
Why does collaboration work so well with some people - and not at all with others? Why does communication seem strained in some situations - and flowing in others? Through this seminar you will find out how you can communicate in a way that allows your messages to reach any type of learning style reciever clearly and effectively.
You will learn how to use 4MAT's simple and successful 4 step method for your communication - both in the oral and written. With this method you ensure that your message reaches your recipient - and contains both motivation, content, action and perspective.
- Welcome and short presentation
- Find your own 4MAT learning style - Possibly a leadership style too
- Theory about the four learning styles in 4MAT
- Brain Preferences
- Strengths and development opportunities
- Focus on diversity and process
- Successful communication and optimal development and learning environments
- Thanks for today :)
The seminar can be tailored for your specific needs, in the frame of: half a day, a whole day or two days.
Please send your requests or book a meeting with Hanne Houbak on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to write sender information, course and date.